Chiltern Transport & Warehousing Limited is delighted to be celebrating its 30th year of trading in 2019, with the signing of a 10 year extension to its Pitstone, Buckinghamshire Site and the investment of over £1 million on a replacement program of new vehicles and trailers. This includes a longer 15.65m semi-trailer, allowing the company to reduce its Km travelled and CO2e impact on the environment.
Chiltern Transport & Warehousing Limited has a core philosophy based on flexibility and a passion for serving it’s specific markets. The company’s primary objective is to provide the most effective, successful and competitive range of transport and warehousing services available. It achieves this goal by talking and listening to its customers, then looks to forge long term partnerships that will be built on good and accurate communication, a commitment to our service levels, coupled with competitive pricing and trust.
Our Company is committed to the following statements:
- Competitive Pricing, but without allowing Service levels to drop
- Tailor-made Services that work for You
- Communication with our Clients, whether it be good or bad news
- Understanding the market and adding value to all stages of our Clients’ processes
- Investment in Capital Equipment and Staff Training
- Quality Management Systems, with the ability to audit and trace all movements
- KPI Reporting
Your clients will demand all of this – We will support you with this